Band III Team Admin Assistant
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Team Admin Assistant is required on a temporary basis based in the Everton Complex, Belfast
Role: Band 3 Team Admin Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Everton Complex, Crumlin Road
Main duties will include;
- Typing and circulation of correspondence, to include letters, invitations, minutes, untoward incidents, etc
- Note taking/record of discussion at meetings
- Filing of all letters, memos and reports etc. on a daily basis
- Creation, maintenance and recording of files as necessary
- Preparation and collation of statistical information regarding families with social work involvement when required
- Booking of rooms and sending out invites to meetings
- Recording of incoming/outgoing mail and ensure mail is distributed and redirected appropriately to relevant staff in a timely manner
Four GCSE's including English Language (Grades A-C) or equivalent or have one year's relevant experience or NVQ Level 2 Administration.
OCR/RSA Stage 2 Typewriting (Parts 1& 2) or equivalent OCR/RSA Stage 2 Word Processing Parts (1&2) or equivalent
One year's (12months) experience of formatting and circulating correspondence, typing of reports, note taking at meeting, distribution of minutes in a timely manner and general word processing.
Experience in the use of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, etc., is essential.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Anna or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 04/03/2020
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.