Band III Team Admin Assistant
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Team Admin Assistant is required on a temporary basis based in Adoption Services, Belfast
Role: Band 3 Team Admin Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: Saintfield Road, Belfast
Main duties of this role will include:
- Acting as point of contact via phone and telephone
- Providing high quality administrative support to respective service area
- Ensuring database is maintained and all relevant information is updated and stored securely
- Responsible for daily typing and filing of information as requested
- Maintaining a safe and confidential environment at all times
- GCSE Maths and GCSE English (A-C) or equivalent to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
- 18 months relevant experience to include at least one year in an administrative environment
- Have a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience to include one year's experience in an administrative environment.
- Minimum of one year's working experience in the last three years, of using MS Office 2007 (including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Anna or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 04/03/2020
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.