Banking Administrator, Dublin
Duration: temporary, 6 months plus
Working in a busy Asset Finance function of a leading Bank you will proactively support the sales teams to enable targets and service level agreements to be achieved.
This will incorporate checking and preparing deals whilst ensuring adherence to all Anti Money Laundering and payout requirements. You will deliver excellent in customer service to both external and internal customers responding effectively and professionally to all queries. Meeting AML regulations and procedures will underpin daily activity.
You will complete administration, risk and compliance on all tasks in line with required policies and procedures.
Previous experience gained in a Banking/Financial Services environment may be beneficial as will previous AML experience. An APA qualification is preferable but not essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To take inbound telephone queries adhering to Data Protection standards from customers/ sales/ dealers on a range of issues responding effectively to these calls and delivering on promises given.
- To action any administration tasks as a result of calls in a timely manner thereby providing customers with the highest standard of service.
- Check/ Verify all AML/CDD documentation received is compliant and in line with our current Account Opening Procedures.
- Check/Verify all documentation is completed accurately and all T&C are met.
- Prepare deals for payment adhering to all payment standards
- Accurately encode all deals on system achieving SLA's and Right First Time measures.
- Prioritise workloads to achieve agreed SLA's.
- Being vigilant to ensure that deals meet AML standards, acceptance criteria and documentation/invoice are correct.
- Recognise and handle complaints and manage all complaints according to company standards
- Undertake actions on standard weekly reports thereby ensuring reports are kept up to date with limited number of older items.
- Be prepared to undertake additional projects/tasks outside core role as required.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.