Banking Administrators - South Dublin
Banking Administrators| Dublin 18 |
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. They are currently searching for Banking Administrators to join their team based at Leopardstown.
Duration: expected six months, potential for longer
Role duties include:
- Review of documentation, extraction of relevant details and communication with e.g. solicitors, for return of details
- Delivery of high quality administrative support at all times including: answering and screening telephone calls; dealing effectively with enquiries, taking messages; copying and collating; and other duties necessary on behalf of the department
- Taking responsibility in regularly updating and assigning tasks and review actions as agreed
- Interacting with customers, senior level executive, and all other levels of employees, establishing an effective internal and external network of contacts to enhance communication and customer care If you are interested in the above role please forward your CV via the link.
- Good phone manner, attention to detail and accuracy are key in the role. Working to set targets is part of the role.
- If you are interested in the above role please forward your CV via the link.
Why Use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.