Banking Customer Service Representative, Belfast
Our Client, a leading provider of banking and financial services is recruiting to their contact centre in Belfast. These are permanent roles starting in February, based initially in the Stranmillis area, with a highly competitive annual salary and benefits options.
What is the role?
- In these roles You'll be the first point of support for personal banking customers in one of the telephony banking teams
- You will deliver excellent service to customers, keeping their needs and financial goals in mind at all times
- You'll be educating customers in the different ways they can do their banking and supporting them in choosing the options that work best for them
What you'll do:
In this role you'll be applying your customer service expertise when dealing with and referring customer queries. Whether it's carrying out day-to-day banking transactions like paying bills, or helping customers identify products and services that are right for them; you'll be on the other end of the phone to take their calls.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be counted on to let customers know their options so they can make informed choices.
You'll be helping customers by:
- Making a positive impact on every customer call, efficiently and effectively having the right conversations to meet their needs
- Problem solving and building excellent relationships over the telephone, and providing a friendly, timely and professional service
- Building real connections with them and being dedicated to finding the rights solution to meet their needs
- Improving processes and procedures to maximise customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of financial products and services to help resolve complex customer queries
The skills you'll need
- This is a customer led role, so previous experience working in a customer service role is ideal.
- Telephony experience is an advantage, but not essential.
- Dedication and passion for helping customers is vital. You'll be a real people person, with excellent listening and communication skills.
We're also looking for you to demonstrate:
- The determination to go the extra mile for customers every day to provide that truly personal service
- The ability to achieve quality results while maintaining high levels of detail
- Strong keyboard skills and the ability to multitask, allowing you to navigate different systems and process information while talking to customers
- Good organisational skills and an enthusiasm to keep learning and developing new skills
What else you'll need to know
- To provide the customer focus required you'll need to be flexible and commit to working a rotating work pattern.
- Your hours of work will be between the hours of 6:30am and 9pm Monday to Sunday on a rotational shift pattern. You must be fully flexible and able to commit to the full range of hours.
- Bank Holiday working is a feature of this role.
- You hours will be discussed in more detail with you during any interview stage.
Training and Development
- You'll enjoy a comprehensive training programme and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development.
- You will have support in your personal development with training to achieve the industry recognised Professional Banker Certificate within the first two years
Reward and Remuneration
You'll join on a competitive salary and in addition you'll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from a fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement. Note that you may be required to work bank holidays.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to Paula McClymont via the link.