The Client: Local Government body based in Newry, serving local residents.
The Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high level of general cleanliness, general maintenance & upkeep; & ensuring a friendly & efficient service to the public.
- Maintenance of amenity and beach , including checks on equipment, litter collection patrols, cleansing of public building, pathways, car parks, slipways, toilets, signage and assisting higher graded operatives in their work.
- Patrolling the managed facilities to ensure protection of property and that bye-laws are enforced.
- Day to day maintenance of the facility, car park, signage, including toilets, shower block and play areas, and ensuring a high standard is maintained in these areas.
- Checking the safety of the facility and associated facilities prior to use by the public and, if required, recording details of checks carried out.
- Open and close the facilities and controlling traffic as required, and attendance at the facilities at all times when required.
- Complete a litter patrol of all managed facilities including the beach area.
Hours of work: 15 hrs per week (11am - 7pm)
- At least 6 months' experience of cleansing duties in a working environment
- At least 6 months' experience working with members of the public
- Hold a current driving licence & have access to transport to meet the requirements of the post
- Rates of Pay: £9.00 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.