Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require 15 Beach Wardens to start 01/07/2018
Role: Beach Warden x 12
Pay rate: £7.83 p/h
Location: Benone, Downhill, Castlerock,West Strand, East Strand, Whiterocks, Ballycastle
Hours: 11am - 7pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of your allocated beach and surrounding promenade or esplanade
- Implement Council Bye-Laws in relation to Beaches, promenades and esplanades, in particular Dog & Horse restrictions.
- Monitor beach users and promote Health & Safety regulations as per Bye-Laws
- Check that all public rescue equipment is in place and fit for purpose.
- Distribution of First Aid Supplies when necessary
- Record and Report all accidents/incidents as instructed
- Distribution of information/safety leaflets
- Any other related duties as instructed.
- Must be prepared to work on any of the CCGBC managed beaches
- At least 2 months of working with the general public
- Good Communication Skills
- The ability to deal with issues and problems regarding the general public in a professional manner
- Full availability
- At Least one month's experience of working with children and young people.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.