Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Bid Writer on behalf of a leading Building Services provider. The Bid Writer will work closely with the design & estimating & commercial teams to help win new contracts and strengthen future growth with a progressive and dynamic company. The Bid Writer will play a key role in identifying, preparing and submitting bids for a wide range commercial prefabricated MEP, Energy Centres & District heating solutions.
- Scouring public procurement sites & downloading suitable tender opportunities.
- Lead storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders.
- Assist the Bid team in developing a proposal structure.
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from contracts, design, marketing & commercial teams.
- Preparing & submitting PQQs.
- Preparing and submitting tender returns via procurement portals.
- Streamlining and formatting procurement data.
- Liaising with technical and cad departments to ensure data is prepared and uploaded in line with tender requirements.
- Working with public contract procurement portals.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Computer literate with attention to detail and presentation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word
- Strong written English language skills
- Organised and structured approach to work with an ability to manage workloads
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to Communicate and influence at a senior level
- Previous experience in preparing and submitting tender bids within the construction sector.
The successful Bid Writer will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Bid Writer role will be based in County Down.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland