Bid Writer / Marketing Officer
Bid Writer/ Marketing Officer
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Bid Writer/Marketing Officer to join their clients expanding team.
As a Bid Writer/ Marketing Officer you will be managing bids and preparing submission documents, developing marketing material, working on external communications, managing web content, supporting PR, and assisting at events as well as other marketing related tasks.
- End-to-end delivery of complex and high value tenders including PQQ and ITT stages
- Produce, format and upload bid and submission documents
- Re-work existing, pre-written content, where required.
- Manage the bid process, programme and documentation, communicating with teams regarding requirements/deadlines etc.
- Read and understand key bid deliverables and convey to relevant team members.
- Collate and maintain sector/group/profession marketing information, including cv's, project descriptions and images, ensuring it is regularly updated and easily accessible.
- Liaise with the Marketing, Graphics and Communications teams regarding new projects, project page updates, CV writing, creating content for the website, intranet and newsletters.
- Prepare awards submissions, maintain the awards tracking document and communicate with teams regarding requirements/deadlines etc.
- Assist with the compilation of brochures and presentations.
- Assist with the organisation of sector / studio events, either in-house or externally.
- Event planning and management
- 2 years Bid Writing and Marketing
- Ability to compile/format/proofread bid and submission documents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a design led practice would be preferred but not essential
- Organised and methodical approach.
- To be service orientated and have a client focus, with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to manage the workload in order to meet tight deadlines, often whilst under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Possess a proactive, understanding and flexible approach to dealing with issues.
- Capability to research and interpret information
- Excellent written skills with experience of writing long/medium and short copy.
- Experience in planning and delivery of major marketing campaigns using a number of different channels, traditional and digital.
- Experience of influencing senior members of staff, including directors
- To be a skilled user of social media channels.
- Ideally be degree educated with a marketing qualification but relevant work experience will be considered.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. NIBELF
For consideration for the Bid Writer role please apply online for the attention of Katie Doyle.