Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Bids Manager for our client based in Dublin 12.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest Global secure outsourcing companies for a 12 month contract. The focus of the role is to understand our client's customer's requirements, engage with all parts of our clients business to design the correct solution, and manage the response process to submit a professional, compliant and compelling proposal. The Bids Manager will manage all bids in the ROI from inception to completion.
- Project managing the bid process and response from the receipt of the PQQ or RFP
- Managing and contributing to the development of the winning strategy
- Marshalling the resources of the organisation to ensure a compliant and compelling solution is developed
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Writing compelling and compliant responses to tender specifications
- Creating winning presentations which support the written submission
- Ensuring our response adheres to our bid and governance processes
- Ensuring that the factual data in the content library is kept to up-to-date, and contributing new content as required
- Degree qualified
- Demonstrates good commercial thinking to understand the client's needs and business issues
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Manages own time
- Excellent writing skills
- Project management experience, preferably PRINCE2 accredited
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Completes multiple tasks / assignments with potentially competing deadlines
- Excellent salary on offer 45-50K depending on experience
- Located in Dublin 12
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.