Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Billing Manager for our Client based in Antrim.
Based in Antrim, My client is a leading player in the Energy industry. With state of the art offices and a culture of empowering their employees, this is a great place to work for someone that wants to progress with an established company.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Billing Manager is accountable for the development and implementation of operations, budgets and performance within the team.
The Billing Manager must have a hands-on approach across all operational areas, taking responsibility for day to day projects and activities.
- Manage and support multiple teams, identifying development needs and delivering effective performance management
- Conduct value-add activities to manage operational expenditure whilst continuing to deliver industry-leading levels of customer service
- Develop a thorough knowledge of regulatory frameworks ensuring activities are carried out in line with regulatory licence conditions, developing and amending procedures to accommodate licence modifications as required
- Manage resolution of disputes, complaints and discrepancies, responding to escalated complaints within specified timeframes
- Identify and monitor KPIs, producing timely performance reports for senior management as required
- Ensure cash collection is optimised and aged debt targets are delivered
- Management of external contracts with service providers and contractors, including budget monitoring, procurement and contract preparation and negotiation
- Develop strategic partnerships across the management team, working closely with other internal departments to promote a culture of communication, continuous improvement and teamwork
The successful candidate will be a results driven, flexible and dynamic individual, who is comfortable working to and achieving agreed targets and budgets through initiative and proactivity. They will demonstrate leadership, communication and organisational skills at the highest level, and have a positive and proactive attitude to ensure delivery of agreed targets.
- A degree/third level qualification
- Previous in a similar role supervisory/management level
- Previous experience in setting and monitoring KPIs as well as managing and leading a team
- Highly computer literate, with excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in management of external agencies and 3rd party contracts
- Previous experience in setting and managing budgets
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in an environment which encourages support and progression.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Leanne Mitchell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland