Role: Band 2 clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Ulster Hospital
Hours: 30hrs per week
Duration: Month to Month
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
Provide admin and clerical service/support for SLT(Speech and Language Therapy Department)
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate
- Dealing with general queries
- Sorting and processing information
- Dealing with requests for information
- Making appointments
- Four GCSEs (Grade C or above) including English Language, or equivalent and one year's secretarial or clerical experience
Two year's secretarial or clerical experience within the past 3 years
- OCR Level II Text processing, or Audio Typing equivalent qualification
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Muriosa or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 01/11/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.