Grafton recruitment are assisting our client in the search for a skilled Body builder, this role will run for 3 months ( possible extension ) full time hours ( 37 hours per week )
This role offers an excellent opportunity to be part of Belfast's new rapid transit system
Purpose of the role
The following reflects typical duties and is not intended to be a comprehensive description of all tasks:
· Remove and repair damaged body panels
· Repair major body accident damage
· Repair/replace floor traps
· Repair/replace locker doors
· Remove and replace trim
· Remove and replace floor covering
· Replace windows
· Check and repair all other body parts
· Prepare vehicle body work for annual re-certification
· Carry out in-depth inspections of vehicles
· Carry out all administrative duties associated with role
· Assist other members of staff
· Well presented
· Minimum of 2 years post-apprenticeship experience in a similar role
· Recognised bodybuilding apprenticeship with NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a relevant trade/discipline
· Understand responsibility in relation to returning vehicle to the customer.
· Knowledge of vehicle structures, bodywork repairs, glass fitment, welding, bonding processes, drilling and cutting
· Working knowledge of HSE legislation
· Industrious, capable, able to work with minimum supervision
· Must be able to work with others as part of a team.
· Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
· Experience of working with buses and/or coaches
· Further studies relevant to workshop environment
· Possess Bench work ability repairing bodywork items
You must be able to satisfy such medical standards as may apply to the post.
You must have a Flexible approach to work and working hours including availability for call out.
You must hold a Full current driving licence.
You must be willing to obtain a PCV licence
Salary - £12.61 per Hour
Location - Belfast, Falls, Belfast
Holidays - 24 plus 9 stats, payable from week 12
Shift Pattern - 37hrs per week Day Shift
This is a hugely attractive opportunity with an excellent package, please apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance of securing this role.
For further information please contact Anita on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.