- Minimum 5 GCSE, C-Grade or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Knowledge of Charity Accounts.
- At least 2 years' experience of analysing, recording and compiling reports and maintaining accounts;
- Experience of working independently;
- Experience of drafting budgets and preparing monthly and annual financial monitoring reports.
- Previous experience of reporting to funders and/or senior management on the use of resources;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Friendly and welcoming on the telephone and in person.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.1 Maintain accounts to analyse income from different Speedwell projects/funders.
1.2 Operate procurement procedures to requisition, order and receive value for money goods and services required for the different Speedwell projects.
1.3 Analyse against the different Speedwell projects, record and pay properly authorised invoices and expenses (online banking).
1.4 Liaise with external payroll provider to ensure they promptly receive the data required and provide appropriate salary costings against the different Speedwell projects.
1.5 Bank monies received promptly, prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
1.6 Assist the SDO in the preparation of annual budgets and in-year financial forecasts.
- General Administrative tasks:
2.1. Keep up to date Speedwell's customer booking system and issue invoices and correspondence to centre users.
2.2. Assist in the checking, storage and distribution of goods and resources.
2.3. Undertake all filing duties and safe storage of records/data.
- Reception, Secretarial and Secretariat:
3.1. Operate the telephone, receive visitors, and provide hospitality when in the office.
An understanding of administration contributing to Quality Performance Standards such as ISO 9001