We are delighted to be recruiting for a Book-keeper on behalf of a medium sized distribution company based in the Mid Ulster Area. A busy, fast paced work environment should be expected.
- Responsible for all payroll processing including employee expense reimbursements
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns & EC Sales/stats for UK and ROI activities
- Credit control assistance
- Posting journals for payroll, expenses, month end accruals/prepayments and depreciation
- Month End reconciliations - must understand double entry, Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Reporting to Group Financial Controller
- Experienced with accounting software such as Sage Line 50
- Ability to self review work and work autonomously to a large extent
- Intermediate excel skills
- Proficient in all MS Office
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting / Book-keeping experience required.
- Accounting Technician qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA