BOOK-KEEPER Co Fermanagh Permanent
Our Client an established and growing business based in Co Fermanagh are looking to recruit a Part time Book-Keeper for 30 hours per week.
This is a varied Accounts role duties will include:-
- Monitor orders and check supplier invoices
- Process payroll
- Post supplier invoices to Sage
- Undertake customer invoicing
- Deal with VAT reconciliation and ensuring VAT return submitted
- Preparing VAT for Southern Ireland.
- Manage customer credit control
- Preparing accounts to be passed to the accountant.
Hours of work:
- 30 hours per week
- Previous experience in an accounts role
- Previous experience working with VAT
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of using SAGE
- Excellent rate of pay depending on experience starting from £12 per hour.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little but about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.