Bookkeeper (Part time)
Salary: £16 p/h
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Part-time Bookkeeper based in Belfast.
The role involves a combination of responsibilities, tasks and deliverables. Responsibilities include:
- Wages processing (weekly/monthly)
- Process invoices, receipts and payments
- Petty cash processing
- Check and reconcile company bank statements
- Compute and complete VAT returns
- Compute and complete PAYE/CIS Returns
- Deal with financial paperwork and associated filing
- Prepare cash flow statements when requested
- Assist with administrative duties from time to time including being open to undertaking additional roles within the office when required
- Preparation of documents required for the accountant for year end
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by the Director
Please note that this job description is subject to ongoing review as new demands and best working practices are considered, agreed and implemented.
- Significant book-keeping experience
- Use of Sage software & MS Excel for reporting purposes
- Clear communication skills with others both internally and externally
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Leanne Mitchell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland