Bookkeeper | Permanent | Navan |
Located in Navan, our client is a leader in Services Management. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth Grafton Recruitment are searching for a Bookkeeper to work with their team on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work with the team in the successful execution of accounting duties to Trial Balance and processing company payroll.
- Management of accounting systems (SAP/Sage/CollSoft Payroll Packages)
- Supporting the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- Management of daily finance queries, building relationships with suppliers and third parties
- Expense processing, bank lodgements, processing credit notes
- General administration duties in the finance and sales departments
- At least 2-3 years similar experience in an accounts payable/finance role essential
- Experience with SAP/Sage a distinct advantage or other finance systems
- Proficiency in MS Office and good technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
Hours of Work:
8am - 5pm Monday - Thursday
8am - 4pm Friday
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.