BOOKKEEPER | PERMANENT | SANTRY |
Our client based in Santry is searching for a Bookkeeper to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The new team member will be responsible for the duties within credit control and general accounts. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the role is a hands-on position responsible for bookkeeping duties as well as working within the team providing assistance to customers over the phone and within the showroom. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Maintenance and Control over Debtors Ledger.
- Cash Collections with regular communication with customers & reps.
- Maintenance of a balanced cash receipts book on a daily basis.
- Controlling cash receipts from showrooms.
- Posting cash to system & accurate allocation thereof.
- Processing credit notes for price discrepancies etc.
- Dealing with customer queries regarding their accounts
- Printing invoices and credit notes and posting/emailing them
- Opening up new accounts and ensuring all relevant documents are received and approved.
- Month end procedures - issuing statements, preparing aged analysis etc.
- Processing Purchase invoices
- Preparing Intrastat Returns
- Other ad hoc accounts and office duties.
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Knowledge of main accounting principles
- Knowledge of Intact software
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.