Working on behalf of our sister company Diamond recruitment, Grafton are recruiting for a Branch Library Manager on a temporary basis based in Coleraine.
Role: Branch Library Manager
Rate of Pay: £10.42 per hour
Hours: 35 Hours
The Main duties/Responsibilities:
Under direction of the Line Manager to supervise the service points on a day-to-day basis and provide direct services to the public
Assist in the development of the service to meet the learning, information, leisure and cultural needs of the local community
Any other duties as required by line manager
- minimum of two GCE A levels OR equivalent or higher qualification
- PLUS a minimum of two years' experience in a public, academic or specialist library within the last seven years
- a minimum of three years' experience in a public, academic or specialist library, within the last nine years
- Experience of contributing to the promotion and delivery of library services to a diverse range of people, including children and older people, in a face to face environment.
- Experience of using current Information Communication Technology (ICT) systems/applications in an information and learning context
- Experience of partnership working OR working collaboratively with others
- Experience of working in a team environment.
Week 1 - 9:15am - 5pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat
Week 2 - 9:15am - 5pm Mon - Fri
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.