Job title: Branch Manager
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager to join our team. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Branch Manager will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the Galway branch. They will assume the responsibility for team performance and drive growth and personal sales delivery. Specifically the role will deliver on the following key areas:
- Business Development - Devising BD strategy for Division, through identification and qualifying of new and existing key clients and competitors, with timelines, milestones and success factors.
- Budget Management - Managing divisional budget line, tracking and reporting of performance vs budget, analysis of trends, forecasting, debtors and payroll.
- Team Management - Annual appraisals, PDPs, monthly 1-2-1s, weekly sales meetings, setting targets and objectives (KPIs) , identifying areas for growth and development, performance management, training needs analysis and training delivery.
- Compliance - Manage and ensure division is 100% compliant in line with ISO and Grafton standards.
- Networking - Partnering with industry bodies and events to promote Grafton.
- General - Act as lead point of contact for client and candidate enquiries, contribute to ad-hoc projects.
The Branch Manager will be comfortable in exceeding expectations within results driven environment, whilst simultaneously driving the highest standards in financial and people performance. This person will be passionate about their career and have absolute commitment to providing the best client service and candidate experience possible.
- Demonstrable track record in successfully running a recruitment business/branch, with a proven track record of exceeding GP and NP targets.
- Excellent financial management skills with strong commercial acumen.
- Second level qualifications e.g. leaving certificate or 'A' Level, GNVQ equivalent.
- Track record in successfully growing, developing and running temp recruitment divisions across multiple sectors.
- Strong communication, leadership and people management skills with demonstrable experience in successfully building high achieving recruitment teams.
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout ROI and NI.
The role will be based in Galway however some travel will be required.
Attractive base salary
25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched), on successful completion of probation.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing date Monday 8th May 2019 at 10:00am.