Breakfast Chef Job Description
As a breakfast chef you will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of the breakfast service, providing a high standard of food in a busy hotel restaurant.
- Cooking and managing breakfast and assisting with lunch service
- Setting up and cleaning down the kitchen after breakfast
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest standard at all times
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and regulations
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and report any maintenance issues
- Manage food wastage through correct procedures
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team
-Ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
-Good interpersonal skills with both kitchen, front of house and management
-Ability to work as part of a team
-Flexible- available to work weekends and bank holidays
-NVQ level 3 or equivalent
-1 years' experience in a busy kitchen environment
-basic food hygiene certificate
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the necessary experience or for further information please contact Kim on 02890 242824 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.