Building Supervisor required for temporary role based in Omagh Town.
- hold a valid full driving licence
- have a minimum of 1 years experience as an Assistant Building Supervisor, Caretaker or similar role in a medium/large building.
- be able to demonstrate previous responsibility for building security, keyholder duties, opening/closing
- have knowledge of building cleaning methods and the use of electrical cleaning equipment
- have an awareness of Health & Safety legislation and practice e.g. COSHH and/or CLP regulations
- have the ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
Hours of work: Total 19.75 hour's, Monday - Friday.
Afternoon shifts only starting at 3pm (1.30pm each Friday), ending no later than 9.30pm
- The successful candidate will be providing cleaning and non-cleaning services under the direction of their line manager.
- Keyholder duties.
- The organisation and undertaking of maintenance tasks within the building.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information you can contact Noeline McNamee at the Enniskillen branch, or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.