Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymoney require a Business Support Assistant Part-Time - 18.5 hrs per week.
Role : Business Support Assistant
Location : Ballymoney
Hours of Work : 18.5 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.00 p/hr 13 weeks + £10.14 p/hr
Start Date : 9th September 2019
Main Duties :
- The post holder will carry out business support and administrative duties across the Environmental Services Directorate, reporting to the Area Operations Manager.
- The post holder will provide an efficient, professional and customer orientated service for visitors and staff to the Environmental Services Directorate.
- The post holder may be asked to provide cover in any specific duty within the Directorate for any other member of the Business Support and Administration Team.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) or equivalent, including English and Maths and be able to demonstrate by providing personal and specific examples, one year's experience working in a busy office environment.
- A minimum of one year's experience in the following areas:
- Dealing with the public and responding to enquiries
- Dealing with confidential/sensitive information
- Handling payments
- Maintaining filing systems
- Maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to applicants who do not possess the required educational qualification outlined above but can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples that they have at least two years' experience working in a busy office environment and two years' experience in the areas outlined at a-e above.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages to include: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A current full, Category B (car) Driving Licence valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
Applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.