We are excited to be recruiting for a Belfast City Centre bank who currently have a fantastic opportunity to work as part of their Small Business & Personal Credit Centre. This is a fast paced environment and requires strong team players. Driving growth and excellence is vital to the role and company in driving business forward.
Who you are
The right candidate suitable for this role will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service that is critical to drive the business and be successful. You will have high energy levels and be not afraid to push yourself forward. Strong team players are crucial to the ibusiness delivering the best every time. With a good personality and the right attitude , innovative and ambitious, we would like to hear from you!
What you will do
- Putting customers first to provide an excellent customer experience every time.
- Work with customers to build meaningful relationships and make banking simple by offering straightforward services
- Have an innovative approach to your role, always seeking ways to make improvements or suggestions to improve our overall customer journey
- Develop key relationships in the bank whilst acting as a promoter of the First Trust Bank brand in a competitive market
- Be an active part of a team contributing to the achievement of First Trust Bank strategy
What you'll need
- Evidence of excellent customer relationship skills, ability to engage with customers and represent First Trust Bank with knowledge and expertise
- An interest in technology and the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies on desktop, mobile and tablet platforms
- Strong evidence of communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous banking and/or relationship management experience and/or 6-12 months recent customer facing experience demonstrating a high level of customer service in every customer interaction is desirable but not essential as training and coaching will be given.
Please ensure that you meet the minimum education requirements before applying for the role. A minimum of 3 A Level passes minimum Grade C or above.
This role will require proof of qualification's prior to interview. A credit check and AccessNI upon success of interview.