Belfast City Centre
£17,000 - £22,000 DOE
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be assisting one of our longstanding utilities clients recruit for a Business Analyst to join their expanding team.
The purpose of this role is to produce weekly and monthly operational reports for the executive management team.
- Manage the production of internal management reports (e.g. Business Performance Report) and liaise with operational departments to improve overall reporting
- Extract data from core systems to generate management information (e.g. properties passed)
- Update and monitor gas volume activity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Generate and maintain temperature analysis to support management volume forecasting decisions
- Manage and administer the document management and management of change systems
- Manage our clients relationship (particularly, complaint resolution) with the Consumer Council for Northern Ireland (CCNI)
- Manage and administer compliance with standards of service.
Hours of work:
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm & Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
If shortlisted you will have to complete an application form for this role.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for the Business Analyst role please attach your CV below for the attention of Katie Doyle.
** If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered**