Business Analyst - 6 months+
Our client, a leading provider of Banking and Financial Services, has identified 2 contract opportunities for Business Analysts within their Remediation Division.
- Creating a Business Requirements document for the key data required
- Full review of letters with a view to consolidating templates
- Aligning the data required to the letter templates and details required for payment files
- Implementing the testing processes on the files produced
- Implementing the testing process
- 3rd level qualification OR previous work experience in project management environment OR detailed working knowledge of a Financial Services business operation and procedures
- Experience in analytical approach to problem solving & ability to make well judged recommendations to management
- Experience working in a Project based environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including ability to work as part of a team and proactively engage in all team meetings/discussions
- Competent use of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workloads and work on own initiative
- Basic understanding of project management techniques/methodologies
- Working towards attainment of a recognised formal qualification in project management
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.