Business Analyst -Daily Rate Contract Role until 28/02/2020
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland.
A number of Business Analyst roles have arisen within our clients Remediation and Change Management division, requiring experience and expertise in analysis and change ideally from both an operational and technical viewpoint.
- Work with subject matter experts to evaluate problems and design potential solutions. Define these solutions as business requirements and support the sign-off of these by business and project teams
- Support management of the project scope and plan to help ensure delivery to time, cost and quality while maintaining positive stakeholder relationships
- Identify and evaluate project risks and issues, recommending effective solutions
- Produce robust and timely reporting to the project manager / senior analyst against the project plan and budget, including status reports, RAID logs, budget report, etc
- Provide support where needed across different and inter-dependent workstreams/projects
- 3rd level qualification OR previous work experience in project management environment OR detailed working knowledge of a Financial Services business operation and procedures
- Experience in analytical approach to problem solving & ability to make well judged recommendations to management
- Experience working in a Project based environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including ability to work as part of a team and proactively engage in all team meetings/discussions
- Competent use of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workloads and work on own initiative
- Basic understanding of project management techniques/methodologies
- Working knowledge of Contact Systems would be advantageous
- Working towards attainment of a recognised formal qualification in project management
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.