Business Development Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Business Development Executive on behalf of a leading supplier of office supplies. This is a fantastic opportunity further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Business Development Executive will be expected to maintain and develop both existing and new business accounts. Areas of business include: sales of office supplies, office machines, office furniture and maintenance of office equipment.
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Achieving clearly defined sales targets
* Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
* Manage accounts accordingly
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
* Assist in the formulation and implementation of marketing programmes
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to Directors
* Any other duties which role may include
* Previous experience in business-to-business sales
* Experience in the office products industry is advantageous
* Proven track record of winning new business and successfully managing existing accounts
* GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C or above or equivalent
* Ability to win new business as well as maintain and develop existing accounts
* Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
* Good commercial awareness, be highly motivated and customer focused with a desire to exceed personal and company goals
* Full driving licence
The successful Business Development Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus commission and car.
The Business Development Executive role will be covering Northern Ireland and the border counties.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.