Business Development Executive
Belfast City Centre
£18,000 - £22,000 (+OTE)
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Growth Executive to join their client on their recent very successful expansion.
The growth executive's role is to identify and contact potential customers across the UK and Ireland with the primary objective of selling our clients software solution.
The Growth Executive will be responsible for generating sales, undertaking a variety of lead generation activities to achieve set objectives. You will be responsible for getting the new systems set up and offering post sales support.
- Proactive outbound telephone prospecting to introduce and sell the software solution
- Schedule, carry out and follow up on product demonstrations and trials
- Contact inbound leads and convert them to customers
- Follow up on leads generated by the marketing department
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Research the target market to identify new customers to target
- Record and report on key information found out through prospect/customer conversations such as competitor activity, industry trends and product improvements required
- Account management of existing customer base
- Assist with customer support queries
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Update, monitor and extend the CRM database to ensure prospect and customer data is accurate and up to date
- Represent our client at trade shows and events
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Track record of achieving KPI's and targets
- An ability to build rapport with prospects and clients
- Motivation for sales and exceeding targets
- Prospecting and negotiation skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong user of IT systems and packages to include MS Office
- Experience in lead generation and business development
- Experience using a CRM database
- Presentation skills
- Driving licence
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle