Business Development Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Business Development Executive on behalf of a leading advertising agency. This is a fantastic opportunity further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Business Development Executive will be expected to maintain and develop both existing and new business accounts.
- Develop a strategy with targets to win new business and upsell to existing clients highlighting the breath/depth of the company's offering.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements in relation to graphic design, advertising, web design, video production and printing.
- Work with agency colleagues to devise communications proposals that meet the client's brief and budget.
- Alongside agency colleagues, present the ideas and budgeting to the client.
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency team by maintaining regular contact with both.
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handle budgets, manage costs and invoice clients.
- Write client reports.
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency.
- Any other duties which role may include.
- Previous experience in business-to-business sales
- Proven track record of winning new business and successfully managing existing accounts
- Ability to win new business as well as maintain and develop existing accounts
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Good commercial awareness, be highly motivated and customer focused with a desire to exceed personal and company goals
- Full driving licence and access to a car
The successful Business Development Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Business Development Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland