Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Business Development Executive on behalf of a leading advisory firm within the economic development space supporting Government and private sector clients worldwide to attract overseas investors and assist with corporate location decisions. The Business Development Executive will have responsibility for selling systems to Governments as well as private sector clients against set targets.
- Generate a target list and qualify opportunities through research for the product portfolio aligned to the strategic sales plan.
- Proactively outreach to prospects using a range of channels to build an opportunity pipeline.
- Make sales calls to prospects and set up product demos in line with agreed sales activities targets.
- Work with marketing on the development of product specific campaigns to assist with pipeline development and sales targets.
- Respond to inbound sales enquiries by phone and / or electronically.
- Record all sales activities in the company CRM.
- Report sales activities and pipeline follow up for management on a regular basis.
- Meet sales targets as set by Sales Director for the product portfolio.
- Work with the Customer Success team as appropriate to ensure new clients are on boarded and receive all required training.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Hold a degree with an international business / economic related element
- Sales experience and proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Knowledge of sales principles and practice
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Highly goal driven, comfortable working to targets and self-motivated
- Confident and able to adapt the sales approach for different client groupings
- At ease working in an international setting and interacting with people from diverse cultures
- Ability to use standard CRM system, social media and use of standard office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Fluency in other languages is advantageous
- An interest in Trade and Investment
The successful Business Development Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus commission.
The Business Development Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland