Business Development Manager / Brand Manager
Grafton Recruitment require a Business Development Manager / Brand Manager for our clients, a leader in Luxury and bespoke Weddings.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving financial growth and improving our clients market position by identifying opportunities and implementing strategies within the marketplace.
We are looking for candidates coming from a Business or Corporate background with an interest in working with Ireland's leading Wedding and Events brand.
Main Duties of this role:
- Developing New Business. Brand Ambassador representing our client.
- Strategic Planning, identifying and developing new profitable business opportunities.
- Maintain market intelligence and keep up to date with industry trends.
- Develop, grow and improve the companies brand and image.
- Define customer needs, develop strategies and actively correspond with the management team.
- Research and manage accounts, guide, coordinate and instruct the team in this area.
- Plan operations and make crucial business decisions.
- Promote and grow the brand, promote brand awareness and secure, manage new business.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of core services and procedures within the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Sales
- 5-8 years successful business development experience
- Proven track record in building and maintaining relationships.
- Results focused, motivated with a can do attitude.
- Strong Communication, interpersonal, networking, negotiation and presentation skills
- Motivated, driven individual with strong attention to detail ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Knowledge of the event and media field.
- Confident negotiator with a track record for closing deals.
- Excellent computer skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Social Media skills
If you feel your skills match the requirements for this role please apply with an up to date CV.