Business Intelligence Developer
Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Belfast, Co. Antrim
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Business Intelligence Developer based in Belfast.
- Analysing, enhancing and maintaining Business Analytics application services using Relational Database Management Systems and utilities, SQL scripts and other tools. Developing data transformation processes, automating load processes and maintaining and updating acquisition and loading processes.
- Resolving problems in assigned systems. Maintaining and developing solutions - including diagnosing and correcting system faults, providing technical support to users and designing and implementing system enhancements.
- Undertaking Business Analytics and Data Integration development work (specify, develop, test, deploy) to meet specific project requirements, developing transformation logic in Extract Transform and Load tools to move data from a variety of operational platforms to the data warehouse.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of standards and procedures to support quality development, testing production and operational oversight of Business Analytics processes, in coordination with other members of the Business Analytics Team.
- Ensuring that the data warehouse and its associated tools and processes work together as an overall managed system to meet the Business Analytics, management information and data integration needs of the business.
- A 3rd Level qualification (HNC, HND, Degree or equivalent) in ICT or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience, in a similar role, involving very similar challenges and responsibilities.
- Knowledge and experience of Web Development and Object Oriented Programming with C#, Java or C++ and software development lifecycle methodologies, e.g. Waterfall & Agile.
- Knowledge and experience of data manipulation tools and techniques, data cleansing, validation and verification.
- A requirement to participate in an out of hours on-call rota as well as a requirement to work overtime; including weekends, bank holidays and privilege holidays.
- Hold a full, current driving license or have access to a form of transport to enable you to fulfil your responsibilities.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland