Business Planning Support Officer
Job Title: Business Planning Support Officer
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Business Planning Support Officer with our client in the Public Sector based in Dublin 2. The contract is for a period up to 31st December 2020, subject to continuance of government funding.
This role will be primarily focused on the administration of the PSA (time tracking) system for the organisation, there will be a requirement for the resource to support the PSA replacement project lead as well as undertaking ad hoc support tasks for the wider team agenda.
- Administration of a MS Dynamics Time tracking system (PSA)
- Cross checking data sets within the system with HR and Business Planning changes
- Making changes and updates to the data sets within the system - Providing support in system integration between the PSA system and the reporting tool Power BI
- Managing the email mailbox ensuring queries are responded to in good time and escalating issues where necessary
- Providing ad hoc training to new system users
- Providing administrative support to the team for e.g. proofing corporate documents etc.
- Providing specific project management support such as status reporting, risk register updates and action monitoring.
- Attending meetings and drafting minutes / reports.
- Involvement in presentations on behalf of the team
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the general requirements of the role as appropriate for the grade.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week Monday - Friday
Key Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent data processing and administration experience, particularly managing high volumes of data
- Experience using CRM systems (PSA) would be particularly desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in working in a busy environment with the ability to prioritise and manage your own day
- A high level of computer literacy particularly with CRM, Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook etc.
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma qualification), or equivalent is desirable
- Understand the workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
- Understanding of the Irish language
- Salary - €27,000 - 30,000
- 26 days Annual Leave (plus public holidays)
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.