Business Support Administrators | Banking | Dublin 18 |
Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland. This organisation is represented globally and they pride themselves on their local feeling and local understanding. They are motivated to be the best in their market at providing customer service.
They are currently searching for experienced Business Support Administrators to join their team. New team members will be based at their head office in Central Park, Dublin 18. These roles are on-going and on a temporary basis through Grafton for our client based on business requirements.
What are the duties of the role:
- To deliver high quality administrative support within the Department at all times including: answering and screening telephone calls; taking messages; sorting and distributing incoming mail and email; copying and collating; and other duties necessary on behalf of the department.
- To take responsibility in regularly updating and assigning tasks and review actions as agreed.
- Interact with customers, senior level executive, and all other levels of employees, establishing an effective internal and external network of contacts to enhance communication and customer care.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication: Experience in letter writing
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to adherence to company policies
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience as outlined above.
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.