Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a Business Support Assistant / Receptionist to join their team.
Location : Coleraine / Limavady
Hours of work : ADHOC Must be available evenings and weekends.
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.00 12 weeks + £9.74
Main Duties :
- Provide customer interface services for all service users including face to face enquires, telephone enquiries etc
- Provide and operate a wide range of Business Support duties and Front of Desk systems.
- Ensure effective, efficient and positive first point of contact for customers, working within and across the Healthy Living & Sport Service Unit in order to meet customer needs and service objectives.
- Operate Front Desk systems to fulfill the needs of service users and across the Healthy Living & Sports Service Unit, plus provide supporting data for same.
- Provide administrative support as required across the Healthy Living & Sports Service Unit.
- Deliver standard operating procedures efficiently and effectively, including all Council and operational policies and procedures and apply emergency Action Plans as required.
- Report defects in, or damages to, Council facilities to appropriate Council personnel for action.
- Deliver high quality cost effective services.
- Continuously improve the Council's overall performance within the facilities.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Five GCSE's (Grade A-C) or equivalent including Mathematics and English.
- ECDL Qualification.
- One years experience of working with the public in a service Industry.
- One years knowledge of Microsoft Office Products to include Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint and a front desk booking system.
- One years experience in handling cash and cash reconciliation.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.