Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymoney require a Business Support Officer .
Role : Business Support Officer
Location : Ballymoney
Hours of work : 14.48 hrs per week ( 2 days Monday and Wednesday )
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.00 13 weeks + £10.14
Main Duties :
- The post holder will carry out business support and administrative duties across the Leisure & Development Directorate.
- The post holder will provide an efficient, professional and customer orientated service for visitors and staff to the Leisure & Development Directorate.
- The post holder may be asked to provide cover in any specific duty within the Directorate for any other member of the Business Support and Administration Team.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Essential Criteria :
- 5 Gcse's (Grades A-C) or equivalent, including English Language and a numerical subject.
- Be able to demonstrate by providing personal and specific examples, 2 years' experience in a busy multidisciplinary office environment.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages in particular, Word, Outlook, Publisher and Powerpoint.
- Competent use in word processing.
- General administration duties.
- Experience of data inputting into workplace ICT systems/databases.
- Microsoft Office products to include ; Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link .