Temporary Business Support Clerk required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £9.32 per hour
Location: Belfast city centre
Hours: 18.5 hours per week. Monday and Tuesday, and alternate Friday
Duration: 3 weeks pending review
- To assist the Business Support Coordinator (HR/Administration) in providing advice and guidance on administration, quality and human resource matters including but not exclusively; employee relations; attendance management; discipline and grievance; training and development; payroll; recruitment and health and safety matters to all staff across the department.
- To assist with the management of all procedures, information and reporting with regard to all aspects of human resources, quality and administration.
- In conjunction with the Business Coordinator (HR/Administration), to identify the business support needs of the department and to assist in developing and implementing staffing arrangements to meet these needs.
- To ensure accurate and timely production of all information required for reports, official returns, and for performance measurement.
- To supervise and be responsible for programming the workload and priorities of any assigned support staff in liaison with the Business Coordinator (HR/Administration).
- To assist the Business Coordinator (HR/Administration) in providing management support to the senior management team, managers and officers on a departmental wide basis as appropriate.
- 5 GCSE's Grades A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualification
- One year's administration experience
- RSA or OCR Stage II qualifications or equivalent and 2 years administration including the above experience detailed.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.