Temporary full time Business Support Clerk available for a large government organisation based in Belfast.
Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5pm & Fridays 8.30am-4.30pm =37 hours per week
Duties will include:
- Answering business calls
- Minute taking
- Typing letters, memos and reports
- Updating databases
- Filing and Photo copying
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
* This role is based within a contact centre enviroment*
- 5 GCSE's Grades A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualification
- RSA or OCR Stage II qualifications or equivalent and 2 years administration including the above experience detailed.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.