Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large government organisation based in Belfast to recruit a temporary Business Support Clerk with Audio Typing experience to start immediately.
Hours: 18.5 per week (PT job share). Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - Week 1. Thursday and Friday - Week 2
Pay rate: £9.32p/h
Duration of assignment: ASAP to 16/09/2019
Duties will include:
- Perform a rang of business support tasks e.g cash handling, call handling, data input
- Providing clerical support service within the organisation
- Arranging meeting and taking minutes and notes as appropriate
- Typing letters, memos and reports
- Updating databases
- Use a variety of office machinery or equipment where necessary e.g binders, laminators, fax machines, photocopiers, shredders
- Dealing with customer queries
- To undertake any other relevant duties that may be assigned as required by the line manager
- Audio typing will feature heavily in the duties of this post
- 5 GCSE's Grades A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualification
- Experience with audio typing
- RSA or OCR Stage II qualifications or equivalent and 2 years administration including the above experience detailed.
- OCR Level II qualification in Audio Typing
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.