Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Business Support Manager required on a temporary basis based in Belfast.
Role: Band 6 Business Support Manager
Rate of Pay: £13.45
Hours: 3 days per week (9am - 5pm)
Duration: 5 months
- The post holder will be responsible for developing and maintaining the business processes required to support the launch, design, development and on-going implementation of the RTN
- Establishing and maintaining systems for supporting co-ordination of and communication with a wide range of stakeholders and lead on the development of the business and administrative functions of this role
- The post holder will lead and manage the administrative support to the RTN Manager, including acting as a central contact for the general public and health and social care system
- Be required to manage sensitive information in a professional and understanding way
- The post holder will lead and coordinate administrative functions necessary for the role
- Responsible for the oversight of the administrative functions to ensure effective and efficient delivery within the functions outlined in this job description.
- A university degree or recognised professional qualification and 2 years experience providing business support for a programme or project, or equivalent
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of producing formal reports and correspondence
- Experience of developing systems and processes to support the business area for the post
- Experience of engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
- Current, full UK driving licence
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 07/11/18.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.