Business Systems Analyst - (IVR)
Role: Business Systems Analyst - (IVR)
Location: Letterkenny Co Donegal
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Business Systems Analyst - (IVR) role for a company based in Letterkenny Co Donegal who provide a vast range of business and technology services. This post requires an experienced Business Systems Analyst - (IVR).
The company provides Financial Product's and Services to retail and institutional customers in over 30 countries.
My client is seeking a Mid Business-Systems Analyst to work with Enabling Solutions.
Enabling Solutions is a cross-Business organization at the corporate level made up of 15+ unique capabilities which are dedicated to enhancing the company's competitiveness by:
- Reducing complexity and eliminating inefficiency
- Driving greater value in cross-Business initiatives
- Creating consistent integration between digital and other service channels
- Continuing Prudential's journey of identifying bold new solutions
This is a Cross-Business role for the introduction of new platforms for a call centre initiative in which the Business-Systems Analyst will be required to develop an understanding of the client businesses and the applications/systems supporting that business as well as any of the technologies and platforms to be utilized.
The Business-Systems Analyst will apply the knowledge acquired to improve and increase the success of Enabling Solutions by working with both the businesses and the technical scrum team who are responsible for building the system that will support the call centre.
Key to this role are the skills, abilities, and techniques required to act as the 'enabling bridge' between the Business and Systems with the emphasis on representing the Business need throughout. Experience in call flows in an IVR with natural language understanding is required and experience in Agile/Scrum methodology will be a distinct advantage.
The Business-Systems Analyst needs to have a good appreciation of the technology delivery processes and be able to learn the technology in use and its capabilities in meeting the needs of the client.
The Business-Systems Analyst will have a sufficient understanding of systems and hardware to be able to engage and communicate effectively with Developers and QA regarding requirements.
- Will engage with all Stakeholders to determine, document and validate business/functional/system requirements using relevant and applicable techniques (e.g. user stories & acceptance criteria, process flows, Business Requirement Documents etc)
- Will be required to inform, support and verify the Call Design process
- May be expected to define system interface requirements where applicable
- May be required to provide input to test plans and test execution
The Analyst may be required to travel to the US as required.
- The ideal candidate should have a recognized college/university IT-related qualification
- Qualifications and/or experience in the Contact Centre domain would be advantageous
- The successful candidate will have Analysis & Design experience in the IVR space
- Working with IVR products is required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Office 365, including Visio
- Ability to develop high quality requirements as required within scheduled time-frame and budget adhering to Pramerica standards
- Very good presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Perform all duties in a professional manner
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff involved in the successful delivery of projects
- Have a positive attitude and take a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment handling the management of issues in a calm, professional and controlled manner
- Proactive attitude, ability to work independently and a desire to continuously learn new skills and technologies
- Ability to deal with and resolve conflicting as well as competing demands. Flexibility to handle work beyond defined responsibilities.
- Manage tasks and assignments with little to no supervision
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.