Our client a leading manufacturing company in Lisnaskea, Co Fermanagh are seeking to recruit a Butcher.
As a Butcher, your duties will include
- Working in a team
- Working to production schedules
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- Mon - Fri 6am - 2.30pm
- Previous Butchery / knife skills experience
- Previous experience in a factory would be ideal but not essential
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Paid Holidays
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.