Butchery Counter Assistant | Bangor | Temp
Butchery Counter Assistant | Bangor | Temporary
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a counter assistant to join our client, a locally owned meat and produce supplier, in Bangor on a temporary basis starting as soon as possible. This will be working on a temporary contract but could run long-term for the successful candidate who demonstrates an eagerness to succeed and willingness to learn new skills.
Reporting to the supervisor you will provide excellent customer service, help stock the counter, maintain cleanliness in all areas and offer sample products to potential customers.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Ensure all stock is correctly displayed.
- Assisting customers with queries and providing sample products
- Maintaining cleanliness levels.
- Rotating stock throughout the day for display purposes.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not essential.
- Well presented with good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and eager to grow within the business.
Hours of work will be 07:30 - 17:30 from Monday to Saturday working a 5 day week on a rotational basis. Hourly rate for this position will be paid at minimum wage. For further information please submit your most recent CV via the link.