Location: Co. Antrim
Hours of work: Mon - Thur 8-5, Fri 8-1
Grafton specialist team are delighted to be working alongside their superb manufacturing company who due to expansion are seeking an experienced buyer to add to their purchasing team!
The ideal person will have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in purchasing of electrical components. A self motivated individual who can work on their own initiative is a must.
- Liaising with suppliers and internal manager
- Assist tactical purchasing of direct/indirect materials
- Raise purchase order with suppliers
- Maintain current ISO standards
- 2 years min in a similar role
- Experience of MRP systems
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Strong time management skills
- Qualification in engineering
- Have a CIPS qualification or working towards
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work in an exciting fast moving organisation with an exceptional company.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.