Grafton are delighted to be working with this company who are due to vast growth and expansion looking to add to the team with a buyer.
- Responsible for providing purchasing solutions expertise using Quality, Cost, Logistics, Development, Management
- To deliver maximum value in developing, communicating, and/or implementing a local or regional sourcing strategy for a specific business unit.
- Exercises independent judgement with direction from supervisor.
- Intelligent problem-solving & customer support solutions (determining how to best satisfy Critical Customer Requirements while sustaining competitive advantage).
- Quality supplier relationships (developing mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers throughout the organisation).
- Managing policies, agreements, source catalogue, and special purchasing programs.
- Supporting specific Product line(s)' New Product Introduction (NPI) programs.
- The liaison with the corresponding Category/Platform based Buyers.
- An undergraduate degree from a college or university (or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
- Experience leading projects as well as teams, suppliers, & customers to effective solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical, leadership, and project management skills to develop close working relationships with others
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.