Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a superb company who are seeking a Buyer to add to the team.
The successful candidate will be working closely with and managing all current suppliers but will also be responsible for researching, identifying and sourcing new products from European and global suppliers.
- Demonstrable negotiation experience from a similar role
- CIPS qualified or willing to work towards
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- The ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The candidate should have a proven track record and at least two years' experience of procurement/buying
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.