Location: County Down
Grafton specialist are delighted to be working with one of the top companies in Northern Ireland who are seeking to add a buyer to add to the purchasing team.
Based in the procurement department the buyer will assist in sourcing and procurement of materials, negotiation, stock control, cost reduction and supporting internal departments and external suppliers.
- Ensuring all materials are sourced, approved, ordered and delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure high standards are maintained with suppliers and that quality is met and exceeded continuously
- Support strategic initiatives for new product development and launches
- Build excellent relationships with suppliers and ensure excellent service is given
- Work with stakeholders to minimise the risk of interruption to supporting customers
- Minimum 4 years experience as a buyer
- Experience sourcing new suppliers with a focus on quality to suppliers
- Resilient team player
- CIPS or equivalent
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.