Grafton are working with a superb company based in Belfast who due to growth are seeking a Buyer. The successful person will be responsible for the procurement and control of materials and ensuring materials are available for production at all times.
- Identifying and onboarding new vendors for various projects.
- Preparing cost analysis and PPV reporting.
- Utilising all available methods to pursue cost reductions at every available opportunity
- Monitoring supplier/delivery/quality performance
- Liaise with suppliers on all material/stock matters including scheduling changes and cost variations
- Supplier negotiation, regarding pricing and delivery structure
- Understand and be aware of operating within ISO9000:2001, ISO13485:2003, and shipping regulations.
- Level 5 qualification in a Business or Engineering Discipline or equivalent
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages to include, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Understanding and experience using SAP would also be an advantage.
- Demonstrable analytical & problem-solving skills, a process improvement orientation, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and written / verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.